Saturday, January 22, 2011

Product Review: Dole Fruit Crisp - Apple Cinnamon


I received a coupon in my weekly paper for Dole Fruit Crisp. Since we are all trying to eat a more balanced diet this year, but aren't ready to cut out sweets altogether, I thought this would be a good alternative.

Made with all natural fruit and whole grain oats, this is a delicious 160 calorie snack. I tried the Apple Cinnamon version, but Dole Fruit Crisp is also available in Pineapple Mango or Apple Pear.

Their are two bowls in each package. I put my servings in the microwave, following the manufacturer's instructions. It's like having a piece of apple crisp right out of the oven.

This is definitely a product I will be buying again. Just the right size to tuck into your lunch box and perfect as a mid-afternoon snack, Dole Fruit Crisp is a snack you won't feel guilty about eating.

Look for additional information and recipe ideas at http://www.dole.com/EatRightLanding/EatRtProductIndex/Fruits/PackagedFruits/PackagedFruitDetails/tabid/590/Default.aspx?contentid=10895

This product was purchased during my regular weekly grocery shopping trip . I received no monetary compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment