Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Blogger's Year in Review



Ever hear that famous saying about best laid plans? That's the story of this blog. My intention in 2010 was to make this a blog that included movie and product reviews along with its main focus, which is authors on virtual book tours.

Sadly, that didn't happen. I signed up for a site that allowed you to request samples, but the sponsor needed to approve you. I got turned down every time, so I stopped trying. I supposedly have some sample products coming in the mail through Quality Health. We'll see what happens. The problem is that I truly haven't had the time to develop this site the way I would like to. Hopefully that will change in 2011

The focus will remain on authors in 2011, but I would definitely like to make some changes and perhaps add some giveaways here. I'll keep you posted.

May 2011 be a wonderful year for all of you.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment