Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Sep 1


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome to September. It's hard to believe how quickly time flies. I didn't post a Task it Tuesday last week, but basically it was a week of meetings, errands, cooking, book reviews, and trying to catch a wink or two.

Most of the fall garden is coming in nicely. I cut back the tomato plants, the grape vine, and the blackberry bush. I am trying to decide if I will keep the vegetable garden next year or plant grass over it. A large part of me wants to be more self-sufficient--especially with the prices of fresh fruits and vegetables. A tiny part of me realizes I don't have time to turn the garden into what I want in order to make a substantial difference. With my half-hearted efforts, I don't even get a harvest large enough to can. I'm almost better off buying fruits and vegetables in the grocery store and canning those. It would take less effort. :)

As I mentioned yesterday, the Lil' Princess started school. So, I'm feeling like I need to be more productive than I have been lately. One thing I decided--I am ditching the planner. I know so many productive people use them, but they really are not for me. I have my calendar, and I am going to stick with that for the rest of the year. Going to a digital calendar is what I want to focus on.

Here is what I want to accomplish this week:
  • Daily Bible reading
  • Five meetings
  • Start reading Morning Star 
  • Finish reading Out of No Way for a September 9 review
  • Start fall cleaning on Saturday
  • Change outdoor decorations Sunday
  • Look into getting a small dumpster
  • Follow up with architect on house design
  • Pray daily about a big decision 
That's pretty much what my week looks like. I'm still figuring out how to get back into the fall schedule of school drop off and pick up, but by the next week or so that should be settled. 

What is on your task list this week? Do you write a weekly task list? What is one thing on your list that never seems to get done?

No comments:

Post a Comment