Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Sep 29


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

How is it possible that the end of September is here? We are expecting some much needed rain, which will make the garden happy. Today, my chauffeur duties have been reduced. The Lil' Princess passed her license test this weekend. It seems strange not to create a work schedule around drop off and pick up. That didn't stop me from having to make lunch for her, though, so I'm not feeling too bad about this whole situation yet.

Here's what I need to accomplish this week: 
  • Daily Bible reading
  • Walking three days
  • Prospecting
  • Stage new listing
  • Continue fall cleaning 
  • Look into getting a small dumpster 
  • Office luncheon Thursday
  • Virtual Mass Save Audit
  • Finish My Father's Voice
  • Start reading Systemology

I hope you're having a nice week. What do you wish to accomplish?





No comments:

Post a Comment