Monday, September 9, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



Hard to believe another week has passed. It was a busy one. The girls had homework, cheer practice, soccer practice, soccer games, cheering at football games, and this season's first dance lesson. Not sure how much more we can pack in, but I know the Lil 'Princess is scheduled to start second year violin next Monday. The Lil' Diva seems to be taking it easy this fall, deciding to dedicate herself to getting good grades and hopefully making the honor roll.

The mail wasn't too bad this week. My latest issue of Shape magazine arrived. I'm guessing that this is the new name for Health magazine. I still haven't found time to read an issue, so I'm not sure. I only know I haven't subscribed for anything else.

The Lil' Diva made some online purchases with gift cards she received for her birthday. Some of them, like her Battleship DVD and her metal safe bank, have already arrived. She's waiting on a new phone and a new iPod case.

That's it for this week's edition of You've Got Mail Monday. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment