Monday, September 16, 2013

Menu Planning for Busy Moms



I love cooking, but with the girls' schedules, it can be hard to fit in time to prepare a healthy meal. That's why menu planning has been something I've done since my girls first came on the scene. Menu planning isn't a new idea, but many busy moms have advice on how to go about it. In "25 Blogs with Menu Planning Tips for Busy Moms" you'll find tips for beginners, how to put your menus together, weekly menus, grocery shopping tips, and even online meal planning services.

Coming downstairs from my office and asking "What do you want for dinner?" is never appealing to me, especially because the answer is usually, "I don't know." By having a plan for each day of the week, I'm able to get in and out of the kitchen faster.

I hope you'll enjoy exploring these other blogs for tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment