Thursday, September 5, 2013

Simple Ways College Students Can Maintain their Health and Lifestyle by Diet

TheBestColleges.org sent along this graphic that I found very interesting. As you know, we're trying to eat better and live a healthier overall lifestyle. Dad is doing great. He exercises five times a week and immediately cuts out anything his doctors suggests is a no-no. If only all of us had such willpower.

Though my son lived at home when he attended college, I still worried about what he ate when he wasn't here. In this colorful graphic, college students--and their parents--can quickly see what types of food are helpful for each area of student life. I like that it starts off with a short explanation of how often average college students eat fast food and indicates its negative impact on daily activities. The graphic quickly moves into what foods students should be eating for each task they need to accomplish.

I love this simple visual aid. Printing it off and hanging it above a desk in a dorm or apartment would be a great way to keep it handy. With a regular reminder of what foods help with their daily activities, the chances of your college student eating better while away at school is more likely. I'm even considering keeping this graphic by my desk to keep me focused on my healthy living goals.


The Best Foods for Body and Brain


I received a link to this graphic from the designer. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment