Monday, September 9, 2013

Inspiring Parenting Stories



One of the reasons I feel blogs have become so popular is because of our need to share a little bit of ourselves with the world; seeking understanding for our joys and sorrows from others. When I first began blogging in 2006, I wanted to share my journey as an aspiring author. I soon discovered, however, that I wanted to share more about me and my family. I am more than just a writer. I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, cousin, and aunt. I am an avid reader, a gardener, a sporadic crafter. I'm a Christmas and Halloween freak. I'm a Christian. I love history. I enjoy volunteering and life-long learning.

That my roles as wife and mother are my main focus probably isn't a surprise. I have to squeeze in everything else. Perhaps that's why I relate to parenting stories more than anything else I can find on the Internet. In the article, "25 Blogs Featuring the Most Inspiring Parenting Stories," you'll find a wide range of topics from the loss of a spouse to single parent stories, from moving stories about adoption to parenting special needs children, and more. I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment