Monday, July 2, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays



Last week I found some interesting and fun stuff in our mailbox. The L.L. Bean Summer 2012 Catalog arrived. They are celebrating 100 years. Congratulations to them. I wish them 100 more. They offer Free Shipping every day with no minimum order and no end date.

Davy Liu, the creative genius behind the Invisible Tails Series, recently sent me his new book, Enchanted Tree, for review. He has worked for Disney Feature Animation, George Lucas at Industrial Light and Magic, and for Warner Bros. His artwork is amazing. The Lil Princess (8) already read this one and loved it.

This came in the previous week, but I had left it downstairs and forgot. King of Glory told by P.D. Bramsen is the story of the Bible in 70 scenes. The artwork by Arminda San Martin is gorgeous. I won this book from a blog and I can't wait to share it with the girls.

My UPS driver was kind enough to drop off the latest from historical fiction author, C. W. Gortner, The Queen's Vow. I fell in love with his work the first time I read it and I never miss a release.

That's it for this edition of You've Got Mail Mondays. Enjoy your week. I hope to be blogging from the Outer Banks during our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment