Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Check out The Busy Mom's Daily Paper at Paper.li



Many moons ago, I heard about paper.li. This is a content curation service that makes you Editor-in-Chief of your own news site, allowing you to publish topic based newspapers from content you find on the web.

Anyone with a Twitter or Facebook account create a paper. You create the content streams. You can also create "queries and searches based on Twitter users, #tags, keywords, Facebook, your own Twitter timeline, Google+ users, RSS feeds and more."

I started The Busy Mom's Daily paper for free, but they also offer a Paper.li Pro service for only $9.00 a month. If you visit my paper right now, you'll find links to articles from The Wall Street Journal, another that talks about a new online Bible Study, information on the Purina Pro Plan Twitter Party, NPR's list of best-ever teen novels, writing tips, Olympics news, reviews and giveaways, and more.

You are able to retweet items of interest from my paper.li site, which makes it easy for you to share what you like. The nice thing for me is that now the paper is set up, it automatically updates, so subscribers get fresh content every day without me lifting a finger. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment