Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Task it Tuesday - May 26


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

After a busy weekend, I'm looking forward to Thursday when I can concentrate on some editing of The Sisterhood. I finished taking photos of the crafts we needed to complete for additional material in A Christmas Kindness. I'm not sure if the publisher's plan is still to release it this fall. COVID-19 has changed so many things that I didn't want to ask. I'll find out once I send the photos.

Here is my list for the week
  1. Bible reading
  2. Meetings Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
  3. Cooking 
  4. Editing The Sisterhood 
  5. Clean bonus room (This really isn't happening this week, but I want to keep it on the list.)
  6. Prospecting

Did you have a  nice weekend? What's on your list to accomplish this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment