Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Task it Tuesday - May 19


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Lately I am goofing off more than accomplishing anything. Today is my day to get a few things done. I need to get the crafts photographed for one of my books so the publisher can proceed with it. I have a busy two days of meetings on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday will be an easier day.

Here is this week's list:
  1. Bible reading
  2. Meetings 
  3. Continue closing out my father-in-law's affairs (almost done)
  4. Cooking 
  5. Re-organize The Sisterhood ( one of my works in progress) to figure out what to do with it
  6. Clean bonus room
  7. Crafts 

Did you create a to-do list this week? What does it look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment