Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Task it Tuesday - May 5


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

This week's list looks similar to last week's. I didn't get to my planner, but I really need to do it. If I can make it through one year, I can stick to a planner every year, which is my goal. I'm not reading my Bible as much as I should either. My concentration for reading anything of substance is low right now. I do, however, make a point to read a verse or two each day.

The oven stopped working Sunday, so that has made suppertime more challenging. Thankfully, it has warmed up here (though we are expecting a teeny bit of snow on Saturday) so I can use the grill.

I've got some cute children's books to review for Friday at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection. I am also reading the next book in the Daughters of the Mayflower series.

Here are my to-do items:
  1. Update my planner (need to get back to this)
  2. Bible reading
  3. Meetings 
  4. Book reviews
  5. Continue closing out my father-in-law's affairs (this might take a while)
  6. Cooking (good thing I love it)
  7. Order craft supplies (new content for A Christmas Kindness has crafts that I need to photograph)
  8. Prepare for Friday's closing 
  9. Clean bonus room
How are you doing on your to-do list? Do you have a productive week planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment