Tuesday, November 19, 2019

2019 Goals Review



So here it is mid-November. How have I done? Pretty much blew these goals. I had more success with my writing ones. Let's take a peek.


PERSONAL GOALS

GOAL 1: Read the Bible this year

I made it through June before this fell apart. I am still reading from my Bible, but haven't caught up since I feel behind this summer. 

GOAL 2: Exercise on Tuesday and Friday mornings

I don't know how to manage this unless I find a way to change my internal clock. I've been a night owl my entire life. It's almost 2 am as I am typing this. If I could simply go to bed earlier and wake up earlier, I might have a fighting chance. 

GOAL 3: Learn to say "no"

Maybe I should just strike "yes" and "how can I help" from my vocabulary? LOL!  Volunteering is in my heart. I can't help it and I don't apologize for it. We are called to serve one another.  

REAL ESTATE GOALS

GOAL 1: Time block my calendar

I made it to April with this goal. I despise time blocking, so that is an obstacle. I am going to try choosing a theme for each day in 2020. 

GOAL 2: Double my volume

Systems. Systems. Systems. It all boils down to that. I will increase my volume again this year, but I didn't double it. This will be a 2020 goal for sure. 

GOAL 3: Read at least one business/sales related book each quarter

DONE! I read four books already. I might squeeze another one before the end of the year.

Did you set goals for 2019? How are you doing?  

No comments:

Post a Comment