Monday, November 25, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Nov 25




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope all my USA friends are prepared for Thanksgiving. I made myself a promise to shop early so I can avoid the grocery store this week.

With the work schedule slowing down a bit I was able to clean the living areas, put up some fall decorations, get some reading done, and enjoy lunch out with our church family. Since the church split up, we don't see one another as much as we used to, and we knew once the holidays are upon us we might not be getting together. What a tremendous blessing to see each other and spend a few hours catching up.




I still haven't settled on a new church. Nothing has felt right yet. Part of that might be because the girls remain angry over what happened and refuse to attend a new church, so I go by myself or with my mother-in-law when she is here. I would love to attend as a family again. 

My physical mailbox was empty, but I grabbed this Kindle freebie on Sunday. It is the first in a series. I hope I get to read at least one seasonal book before December ends. 


I pray all of those celebrating Thanksgiving find it to be a day filled with happiness and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment