Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - May 9



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

Started a new devotional and I love it. It is long overdue. Even the first few pages made me feel better and refocused.


I am so tired of working all the time. Thought I might get the weekend off and then realized there is no way I can take Saturday off. I hope Sunday will be dedicated to my garden, but it's not looking likely.

Do you ever wonder why bullies exist? Well, we know they exist because we live in a fallen world and Lucifer is the master bully. But other than that, don't you just wonder how kids can be so mean to other kids and how it's possible some people are always pushing others around? Why can't we all play nice?

Missed writing group this week. I'm bummed. I'll plan to go next month if I can.

Have you ever taken a bet for what age your kid will be before she starts listening to you?


1 comment:

  1. I definitely wish everyone would place nice, too! But bullies have the perfect role models for not playing nice...those guys that are running things!

    It is good to find something positive on which to focus!

    Enjoy your gardening, whenever you get to do it.

    Here are MY BOOKISH/NOT SO BOOKISH THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete