Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - May 30



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.


  1. So glad the garden is ready for planting. 
  2. Where am I going to find the time to actually plant anything? 
  3. Don't fresh fruits and vegetables I've grown sound wonderful?
  4. Where am I going to find the time to weed the garden? 
  5. Do you think the neighbors care that the weeds in my mailbox garden have staged a mutiny and are taking over the actual flowers? 
  6. Do you think the next door neighbor is tired of seeing that half empty spot where my hostas use to grow before the voles ate them?
The season has barely begun and I am exhausted. Just have to take it one step at a time, right Jesus? 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, gardening sounds very relaxing, but then there are those other tasks, like weeding. LOL

    I haven't had a garden since I was a young mother trying to do the "natural" thing for my kids. We had lots of dinners with Zucchini and tomatoes.

    Enjoy! Here are MY BOOKISH/NOT SO BOOKISH THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is a challenge...for us it is lots of green beans. Thanks for stopping by, Laurel.

    ReplyDelete