Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Nov 24


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Well, Thanksgiving week is here. The Christmas tree has been pulled out of the basement. I vainly am attempting to get the house in order despite a work schedule that seems to fill my days. I keep trying to take days off, but it's not happening. As of this morning, I've added four client meetings to my schedule. Here is what I need to accomplish this week
  • Daily Bible reading
  • Walking five days
  • Meetings Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
  • Blog Wednesday
  • Cleaning Wednesday
  • Cooking Thursday 
  • Review Around the World in More Than 80 Days on Friday
  • Come up with marketing plan for the new edition of A Christmas Kindness--since the book is now out, I'm a bit late on this one
  • Mail out a copy of A Christmas Kindness 
  • Look into a new publisher for my GAP books--moving to January 2021
  • Look into getting a small dumpster--moving to January 2021
  • Prepare for new listing 
  • Put up Christmas decorations Saturday
  • Take Sunday off
I am probably forgetting something, but let's see how it goes. What is one thing you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment