Sunday, November 1, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Nov 2

 


Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome to November. I hope you had a nice weekend. This was the first year we weren't home for Halloween. Both girls had plans, so Paddy and I went out to eat. We left treats in our mailbox, but it doesn't look like we had many visitors. I think everyone is playing it safe.

Before Halloween we received a bit of snow. These photos are from my walk in the woods the next day, plus we had a visitor in our yard.







As far as books go, my physical mailbox was empty, but I downloaded these Kindle freebies.




As we head into the month of thanksgiving, I wish you all a blessed week. 


9 comments:

  1. Great photos! I like the idea of a walk in the woods. Your books look good, too.

    Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. We enjoy walking the dog each day. At least I'm getting a bit of exercise. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Very nice photos. I love woods and snow. We don't get much snow here.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. I really love snow, but not the cold that comes with it. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Snow! I'm not ready for it but it does look pretty - and fits a couple of your covers this week. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure we were ready for the snow, Mary. All the leaves hadn't dropped yet. Sure made for a bit of a mess. It definitely fit the book covers, though. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I like the looks of THEY CALL ME CRAZY!! Beautiful cover.

    ENJOY your week.

    We had a bit of snow on the roof, but not on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Elizabeth. It's nice. I bet you'll have snow soon enough. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Love your frosty pictures.
    I picked up two of your free kindle titles - They Call me Crazy and The Mistletoe Mystery. Thank you. They both look like good reads.
    Stay warm and safe and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete