Monday, November 23, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Nov 23

 


Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

We are almost at the end of November. How do that happen? Is your Christmas tree or Hanukkah bush up yet? My husband dragged our main tree out of the basement this weekend. I'm sure we won't decorate until Thanksgiving night or the next day, but it is upstairs. Then there are four or five other trees to set up. My winter and Christmas Decocrated shipments arrived, but I haven't unloaded them yet because I want to clean first. 

So, what did my mailbox look like last week? Joy, oh joy, the second edition of my book, A Christmas Kindness, arrived on Saturday. I am so excited. Only the softcovers arrived. The hardcovers are still pending shipment.




I also downloaded these Kindle freebies... which I really need to stop doing.





That's it from my neck of the woods. Hope you'll share your new books. Wishing my friends in the States have a lovely Thanksgiving. 

3 comments:

  1. ENJOY all of your books.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your second edition!
    Now you have me looking at Decorated. My office staff would have such fun. I am not a decorating type other than changing the table clothes to go with the seasons. :-)
    The free titles look good too.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving - we are still blessed even in these strange times.

    ReplyDelete