Sunday, November 29, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Nov 30

 


Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome to the end of November. The holiday season has officially begun, but I will hang onto my fall mailbox for one more week. Next week look for a new one. 

What a pleasant weekend we had. The gathering for Thanksgiving was smaller than usual, but still very nice. We started decorating the tree last night. The Lil' Diva is holding Travis, though he looks like a black blob with a tail. 


We took some nice walks this weekend with the mild temperatures. Theo loves the woods. 




No new books in my mailbox, but I bought this boxed set of cozy mysteries with a promotional credit I earned.


Then I grabbed this Kindle freebie on Sunday.



What did your mailbox look like? Any books I should add to my wish list? Santa is coming soon. :) 

7 comments:

  1. Cozy mysteries sound great right about now. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, vvb32. They are one of my favorite genres.

      Delete
  2. Love the pics! I found some deals to download which made me very happy. I had hopes of getting the tree up but that didn't happen. It was so nice outside I had to go out and enjoy the fresh air. Have a great week, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you here, Mary. I am downloading way too many lately. I need to stop.

      Decorating happens as it happens. Enjoying the season and all it brings is what matters most. Hope you have fun.

      Delete
  3. Nice holiday pics - glad you shared! And thanks for the book share too. I was able to get Stolen Kiss too.
    Enjoy entering the season that will make our year - or any year. I am looking forward to starting an advent study tonight to help me keep Christ in focus! Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. Hope you enjoy Stolen Kiss.

      I was hoping to be back in church for Advent, but instead I have Sunday night Bible study and daily Bible verses to focus on.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Your Thanksgiving sounds nice. I spent mine eating pie in front of the TV. Enjoy your new books. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete