Friday, November 6, 2020

An Imperfect Christian Mom's COVID-19 Diary #15

 



I must get inspired every couple of months to jot down my thoughts about this crazy COVID world we are living in. When I posted in September, it had also been two months since my previous entry. 

Wow! What a year 2020 has been. I would be hard-pressed to find any other year since I was born that compares to this one. So many challenges, so much loss, so much anger, hate, and distrust. It saddens me, because we are so much stronger when we pull together. 

We are seeing an uptick in COVID cases in the Commonwealth, so new restrictions went into place today.  Some schools are switching to remote or delaying hybrid models. We will have to see what the fall and winter look like. 

I'm trying to stay focused on the positives, especially in light of this being the month for thanksgiving. Here are some things I am thankful for:

  • Satisfying career
  • Having most of my family close
  • Sunday night Bible study
  • Our health
  • Getting outside more often and exploring the woods
  • The support of family and friends
  • The joy of blogging
If you are reading this, I pray for your continued health and happiness. May peace one day rule the earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment