Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Oct 20


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Well, well, well, here we are at Tuesday. It's a busy one, so I am putting this together as quickly as I can so I can focus on the rest of my day. 

Here is what I accomplished last week:

  • Daily Bible reading--DONE
  • Walking three days--DONE
  • Six meetings and one class--DONE
  • Appointments with new clients--DONE
  • Continue fall cleaning--Whoops, was I supposed to do that? 
  • Look into getting a small dumpster--Didn't even think about it 
  • Continue reading Systemology
  • Continue reading The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street
  • Review writing goals from 2020--DONE
  • Start looking into a new publisher for three of my books--No time for this one

Real estate has been getting busier lately. I'm not sure why. People worried about the election? People worried about rising COVID cases? People deciding to give it a go despite those two things? As such, this week quickly turned into one where there was little white space left on the calendar.

  • Daily Bible reading
  • Walking three days
  • Parent/Teacher conference Monday
  • Inspections Tuesdays
  • Meetings Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday which I need to prep for
  • One class on Thursday--growing in your career is important
  • Finish editing two chapters for a client--one is done and I'm working on the second
  • Meet with local charity Friday to discuss holiday fundraising events
  • Come up with marketing plan for the new edition of A Christmas Kindness
  • Look into getting a small dumpster--won't happen, but need to keep it on the list
  • Continue reading Systemology
  • Continue reading The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street
  • Start looking into a new publisher for three of my books--won't happen, but need to keep it on the list



That's what my week looks like. How about yours? 




No comments:

Post a Comment