Monday, October 12, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Oct 12

 


Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Hope you're enjoying a long weekend. To all my Canadian friends, Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sitting in my office typing this before I head out on an appointment. Check out my view.


I love this time of year. If I could live somewhere that it stayed fall all year round, I would be one happy camper.

These next two shots are from my walk with Theo yesterday.





This last one is just Travis being Travis. Is there any closet that is safe from him?



Now, on to books. My physical mailbox had one present last week. This one I am reading in November for a book tour.



Then I downloaded these two Kindle freebies.





An author friend of my sent me her latest book to review on my children's book blog. I'm enjoying the new WordPress even less than the new Blogger.



That's it from my neck of the woods. Hope you'll share some of your new books. Wishing you a blessed week.

5 comments:

  1. Nice photos.

    Our trees have just started to change....the colors are very pretty.

    ENJOY your week and your books, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elizabeth. I appreciate you stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis is so cute. Our cat has been trapped in a cupboard when I’ve closed the door not knowing he had wandered in. It didn’t bother him too much, more me when I couldn’t find him. I’m loving all the Christmas books that have been showing up lately. I will need to organise my Christmas reading soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your view, and I would also love autumn all the time! Enjoy your books, and thanks for sharing. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fall pictures. I don't get a window in my office as it is an interior room.
    Your new books look like fun and the children's book looks adorable.
    Have a good week and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete