Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Oct 13


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

What an exhausting start to the week. My work from home day turned into showings, visiting clients, and running around until late. I used to do this before the pandemic. Why does it seem so much harder now? 

Luckily, I started off the week with a Bible study and prayer time, so if I focus on that instead of feeling overwhelmed the week will turn out right. 

Here is this week's to-do list:

  • Daily Bible reading
  • Walking three days
  • Six meetings and one class
  • Appointments with new clients
  • Continue fall cleaning 
  • Look into getting a small dumpster 
  • Continue reading Systemology
  • Continue reading The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street
  • Review writing goals from 2020--DONE
  • Start looking into a new publisher for three of my books :( 

I think that's it. What's on your list this week? Is there anything I can help do to motivate you toward meeting your goals?



No comments:

Post a Comment