Monday, October 19, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Oct 19

 


Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

October is chugging along. It's hard to believe we are three weeks in. Before we know it, Halloween will be here. I'm not sure our town has made a decision about trick or treating. How is your community handling it?

This weekend was crazy busy. I staged and listed a new property, continued editing a large project, and did some baking and cooking. Check out this great looking chicken stock. I used a different recipe than the last time and it smelled divine. 


Travis and Dwight enjoy hanging out in the kitchen when I'm there.



My physical mailbox was empty with the exception of an order of some of my books. The publisher is going out of business and I wanted to make sure I had some copies to sell if I needed them.






I picked up these freebies for my Kindle.








I also downloaded a sample of this book.




That's it from the homestead. This week is going to be filled to the brim, so I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging. Hope you have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Chocolates with a side of Murder looks good!
    My town is going ahead with Trick or Treat for those who want to participate. I don't think we will this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM on the chicken stock. I actually never knew there was a recipe for it. Thanks for the tip.

    We are doing trick or treat in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats are adorable! I have the same question as you about trick-or-treaters. No one seems to know what's going on here. My sister out in the suburbs says her neighborhood is planning on kids going around, but my neighbors here in the city say they are skipping. I haven't heard anything official.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're able to squeeze in some fun reading this week. Enjoy your latest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No trick or treating in our community this year.
    The soup looks nice and rich. Love the cat audience!
    Have a good week and enjoy all of your reading!

    ReplyDelete