Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Task it Tuesday - July 21


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome back to Tuesday. I have to admit to feeling unproductive this week. I have tasks, but don't feel like tackling them. When I feel this way, I take a walk to clear my head or force myself to plod through. I took a short walk this morning and also watered the garden. This afternoon, I hope to go back into the garden for a bit to keep the weeds from growing too quickly.

Let's look at last week's list to see what I accomplished.
  • Meal planning - DONE
  • Daily Bible reading - DONE
  • Update planner  - DONE
  • Walk three days this week - DONE
  • Book review due Wednesday - DONE
  • Empty pantry Tuesday night or Wednesday morning - DONE
  • Added - Clean upstairs bathroom - DONE
  • Added - Clean bonus room - Started
So, last week was probably the most productive week I've had in a while. I'm thrilled.

Here is what is on my list this week.
  • Daily Bible reading - on track
  • Weed garden
  • Update planner 
  • Three doctor's appointments 
  • WriteAngles meeting
  • Walk three days 
  • Start Strong from the Heart by Jon Land for August review
  • Continue cleaning bonus room
  • Finish chapter 2 of The Sisterhood
Looks like my week is full. What does your week look like? Anything specific you need to accomplish?



No comments:

Post a Comment