Monday, July 6, 2020

Mailbox Monday - July 6




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Good morning from the Outer Banks. I hope you had a nice weekend. This is the second week of our vacation. I didn't get to the bookstore in Manteo yet, but I am looking forward to going today. Here are some photos from this past week.


Puzzle time


The Christmas Shop in Manteo


Theo getting ready for the beach


July 4 on the beach in Kill Devil Hills

I should have a book waiting for me in the pile of mail when I get home on Saturday. I also downloaded these two this weekend.



What arrived in your mailbox last week? 


6 comments:

  1. Great photos! I like the look of Society in America. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lovely vacation. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the puzzle. We were just talking about doing a puzzle on a rain day while visiting the grandkids.
    Thanks for the tip on these two books which are still available as free kindle titles.
    Continue to enjoy your visit/trip. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Martha. My father-in-law was a big puzzle guy. I also remember sitting on the floor putting together puzzles with the girls when they were little.

    Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunglasses on your doggie. :)

    Sounds like a nice time at the beach. Have fun if you get to the bookstore.

    ENJOY the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete