Monday, July 13, 2020

Mailbox Monday - July 13




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

I am posting this early because we are home and I have a closing Monday morning. Our drive home from the Outer Banks was painless. We arrived Saturday morning and I tried not to overdue it right away. Yesterday was my birthday, so all the kids were here. They went all out and bought me a neat gift:


I also received a gift card, so I bought a few books I had my eye on and picked up a few new Kindle freebies. I also signed up for three free months of Kindle Unlimited. Not sure how much I'll use Prime Video, but we will see how that works out.

While we were away, two books arrived in my mailbox.



These Kindle freebies are on my new device.






With my Kindle Unlimited subscription I grabbed the first book in The Time Hunters series, so I can read it before the second book.


How was your week? Are you reading a lot or have you been distracted? What was one of your favorite recent reads? 

10 comments:

  1. Happpy Birthday!! It must have been so nice to have all your children there. The Secret Library looks good. Enjoy your birthday and your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Bookish things and gift cards are the best. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! have a great week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday! Glad you got home safely to a nice gift and nice book haul. Your freebies are adding to mine. :-)
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete