Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Task it Tuesday - July 13


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Well, it has been a few weeks since I posted a Task it Tuesday. I don't keep a task list when I'm on vacation. That kind of defeats the purpose of vacation.

Let's face it---2020 has been kind of a bust. I had a stellar year planned in many ways. Then the pandemic hit; we lost my father-in-law; and, as much as we love each other, spending every day at home together isn't all it's cracked up to be. The vacation helped us a great deal. Now, I am ready to get back on track.

Here is this week's list:

  • Meal planning - DONE
  • Daily Bible reading - Started a new week-long plan
  • Update planner  - on track
  • Walk three days this week
  • Book review due Wednesday
  • Empty pantry Tuesday night or Wednesday morning - new doors and frame being installed
That's it for this week. Not sure if I will accomplish everything, but I need to stay focused.

What's on your to-do list this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment