Monday, July 27, 2020

Mailbox Monday - July 27




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

How hard to believe this is the last Monday of July. This month flew by. Some weeks productivity abounded. Others, well, definitely could have been better. I have four more closing coming up, so that is a good thing. 

I'm happy to say I've been staying on top of my reading goals, reviews, and I'm on track with my daily planner. I also finished a chapter in my women's novel that I am writing with one of my sisters. We had completed it in 2006, but it needs a total rewrite.

As far as my physical mailbox goes, these arrived this past week. I purchased them with my birthday gift card.




I also grabbed these two that were free for my Kindle. The first one is set on the Outer Banks with a library in the Bodie Island Lighthouse. We visited Bodie prior to it being renovated and open to the public to climb. I would like to go back for a visit and see the inside. Though it wouldn't be large enough to house an actual library, it would still be fun to take a peek at.




What did your mailbox hold this week? Anything I should add to my wish list?

8 comments:

  1. It's my baby's 34th birthday today and we bought her an air fryer (many hints were dropped, lol). I hope you love your cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she likes it, Mary. I really don't use mine enough. I guess I'm just not used to cooking that way.

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Your books look good! I am curious about The Sisters Hemingway. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Laurel. I'm hoping The Sisters Hemingway will give me some inspiration for the sisters novel I'm working on.

      Delete
  3. Great job with your reading goals. July did go really fast. My blog is not ready for August! I don’t have any posts scheduled. Enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get an air fryer.

    Nice books....enjoy them all, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, neat-o! I see Jane Austen in the By Book or By Crook cover. Happy reading and eating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the continued closings.
    We had an air fryer that my hubby ordered and then didn't open for months. We gave it to our daughter. :-) I hope the recipe book helps you be more comfortable using it.
    You have good selections. I wish I had By Book or By Crook which I know I have eyed before.
    Have another good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete