Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Task It Tuesday - Jan 6


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome to the first Task it Tuesday of 2020. It feels good to start a new year. I've set all my goals and I'm working on being more intentional with how I approach things. The first two days of this week are hectic, as is Thursday. Wednesday, I have my first closing of the year. Woo-hoo!!!

Here is what is on my list this week:

  • Daily Bible reading. Monday I read Ephesians 5.
  • Log food in Lose it! daily.
  • Maintain planner daily.
  • Writing group Monday.
  • Coaching call Monday.
  • Visit upcoming listing Tuesday.
  • Geofarming webinar Wednesday.
  • Write business plan Wednesday.
  • Grocery shop Thursday and meal plan. 
  • Finish extra material for A Christmas Kindness.
  • Exercise Friday and Saturday. (Every day I am striving for 5,000 steps.
  • Take health assessment for insurance.
Next week I plan to focus more on at home things. Let's see if I can keep a better balance this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment