Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.
We are back to Monday again. My week has flown by. My to-do list from last week is in decent shape.
- Daily Bible reading. DONE
- Log food in Lose it! daily. DONE
- Maintain planner daily. DONE
- Board meeting Tuesday. DONE
- Start real estate bootcamp Tuesday. Not quite
- Branding workshop Wednesday. DONE
- Board meeting Wednesday. DONE
- Grocery shop Monday and meal plan. DONE
- Finish extra material for A Christmas Kindness. Struggling
- Edit next two chapters of project. Work got in the way
- Exercise Thursday and Saturday. Every day I am striving for 5,000 steps. House work gave me some exercise, but no specific workouts
- Bylaws meeting Friday. DONE
- Take health assessment for insurance. I have some time, but want to get it done.
- Clean the bonus room. Grumpy that I didn't get to this.
One thing that is going well is meal planning. Starting last week, I put together a menu and made sure I had all my ingredients on hand by grocery shopping first. Suppertime was a breeze and no worrying about what to make.
As for my mailbox, I had a nice little surprise.
I will be reviewing this book in March. They sure got it to me quickly.
That's it for me. I hope you have a blessed week.