Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Task it Tuesday - April 2


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

I was determined not to miss Task It Tuesday two weeks in a row. Even though it is late in coming, it is done.

The last couple of weeks have gone to hell in a handbasket. Leaving the church has left me unsettled. It was the right thing to do--especially in light of what I'm hearing is going on there now--but I feel like I have no home. I'm just so sad to see the church I have loved for over two decades go in the direction it is. We have gone to another church closer to us, but it's not the same and not even close to what I loved about our old church. This weekend we will miss service because the Lil' Diva and I are spending Sunday touring colleges. Maybe that will give me a new perspective.

Work has been ridiculous--listings coming, which is good--so that's why I haven't been blogging as much. I made a bit of time for writing last week, so I am happy about that.

Here is what my list looks like:

  • Daily Bible reading - Ahead of schedule
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day - Haven't tracked this in the last two weeks
  • Time block my calendar - Haven't done this in the last two weeks
  • Coaching call on Thursday
  • Finish Chapter 21 of Amelia's Mission
  • Find two agents for Clever Tom 
  • Write query letter for Clever Tom
What's on your list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment