Monday, April 1, 2019

Mailbox Monday - April 1



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome back to Monday. It's April Fools' Day. Any good plans for that?  I just hope no one pranks me. I am so gullible.

Last week I missed blogging here. There were just too many things going on. I had listing appointments; my mother-in-law is with us;  the Lil' Diva had physical therapy for her back because it's really been bothering her; and I had meetings like crazy. Oh.and we saw KISS in Boston on Tuesday. They always put on a good show.


Paul Stanley visits the crowd


I also finished a chapter of my middle grade novel and started the next one. Hopefully the next chapter will be done before writing group meets next week. Changed my hair too!


In my book world, my physical mailbox held two presents:



Then I picked up this Kindle freebie. Young adult contemporary romance isn't my usual fare, but it sounds interesting.



What did your mailbox hold?





6 comments:

  1. Ooh, seeing KISS! Wow...and I like your new hairstyle.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. I am going shorter these days. Hopefully that makes it more manageable.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cheryl,

    I enjoy Kiss's music and love the new hair style, it looks nice and easy to manage.

    I had to chuckle when I checked out 'The Brave Art Of Motherhood' and read that Rachel is mother to seven children. I can see why she is advocating taking time for yourself, after needing to be so uber-organized with such a large family!

    None of your books are really candidates for my own list, however I hope that you enjoy them all and that you have a good week :)

    Yvonne
    xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. Hard to believe that KISS won't tour anymore. They are getting up there in age, though. The hair isn't too bad to manage. A bit more work with the brush to get it to curl under, but my hair is really thick so it takes a while to dry anyway.

      Delete
  3. Hope you had fun at the concert.
    I like the sound of The Brave Art of Motherhood.
    I jumped over to get Dating the It Guy too.
    Hope this is a good week for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of Dating the It Guy, Martha. I might not get to read it for a bit.

      Delete