Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Beginning of the Year To-do List Update



I am doing my best to stay on top of my to-do lists and stay sane. I've already made some progress with this week's Task it Tuesday list. Here is where I am at:



  • Set my goals for 2019: writing, real estate, and personal. Deadline 1/2. First things, first. DONE - look for another post about goals this week.
  • Finalize my 2019 Business Plan. Deadline 1/11.
  • Finalize my President's Award application and submit it to my office for review. Deadline 1/10. Just need to submit it to the office.
  • Complete three marketing proposals. Deadline 1/6.
  • Write all my known meetings and vacation days into my work calendar. Meetings are in, blogging dates are in, and some time off is in. 
  • Put together my 2019 vision board. DONE - check it out on Facebook
  • Pack for NYC. We are taking a short trip into the city. Deadline 1/3.
  • Start reading books for January virtual book tours. The first one is coming to NYC with me for the drive down and back. 
  • Start my Read Through the Bible in a Year with a Chronological Bible Reading Plan. You can join us here. Read my first day and should make it through the rest of the week. Added all the Scripture verses through the end of June into my Christian planner, so I have one place to check what I need to read each day. 
How are you doing with your weekly to-do list? What is the most important thing you wish to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment