Monday, September 24, 2018

Mailbox Monday - Sep 24



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. I took some time off to attend a soccer game at the Lil' Princess' new school and we had this lovely potluck supper at church. Other than that it was work, work, work.

The weather has been nice, but looks like we are heading into a wet week. Hope it's not too bad. We are supposed to take the girls to The Big E on Wednesday.

Not a ton of reading going on right now, but I did receive a couple of great books. The first is due for review in November.


I also received this devotional as a gift from a dear friend. I think I'll save it to start on January 1.



What did you receive? Hope you had a lot of nice books in your mailbox.

5 comments:

  1. I saw The Secluded Village Murders on someone else's list this morning and it sounds like my kind of book.


    My list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Aymee. Might have been my other blog. I think I saw you there. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that would make sense. Haha. :) Thanks, and you as well.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely mailbox! I'm sure you're looking forward to starting that devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pair. I like the sound of The Secluded Village Murders and I am sure the Hope devotional will be lovely.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete