Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Task it Tuesday - July 24


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Here was my list from last week:
  • Clean out most of my in-laws house on Thursday. Dumpster is coming so hope to get a lot done. Heat might be an issue. Living areas and shed are done. Cellar and my hubby's old bedroom are the big ones that need to be tackled. I moved everything out of his attic, so that's a good start. Filled one dumpster, but I think we will need a second. 
  • Post a review of The Patriot Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse. Loved it! Can't wait for the next book in the series. Posted yesterday.
  • Schedule a time to get the old furniture out of the house. Not that I have bought the new furniture yet, but I don't want to deal with taking it out while getting the new pieces in. I think I need a few days of empty, clean space. Talked to the contractor, but haven't set a date yet.
  • Make my plan to clean out my own house: donate, trash, and clean. That might become my new mantra. The minute I am finished with my in-laws' place, this is happening. Next dumpster is coming here.

For this week, I have a few things I'm working on:

  • Schedule my blogs posts. I want to schedule them on Wednesday for the rest of the month. We will see how it goes.
  • Pack up items to donate when Hartsprings comes on August 2. I have three boxes so far. 
  • Clean my office. I've been moving my in-laws' paperwork and filing cabinet into my tiny office and now I have too much stuff in here. Time to declutter.
How about you? Are there any tasks on your to-do list this week?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're making fantastic progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Serena. I need to get everything in order. The chaos is driving me nutty.

    ReplyDelete