Monday, July 23, 2018

Mailbox Monday - July 23



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Somehow it is Monday again. We had a nice rainy day on Sunday so my garden is very happy. Finally put the fence up around it to keep the critters out. Think the rabbits are stealing my peppers and beans.

It was a totally crazy week. Just got back into the swing of things after vacation and had appointments up the ying-yang. My mother-in-law was here for a few days so I could bring her and my father-in-law to the doctor. The Lil' Diva's senior picture photo session was this week. The Lil' Princess took off for a vacation with a friend on Friday--but not before we had to go shopping for stuff--and I spent two days tossing things into a dumpster at my in-laws' house. At least the end is in sight.

No books arrived in my physical mailbox, but I did download these Kindle freebies:





What was in your mailbox? Anything good you were waiting on? 




13 comments:

  1. You had a very busy week! I hope you enjoy your freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books! I love the cover of Home to Chapel Springs.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freebies are fun. I hope these are winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover art of the Yvonne Lehman collection and to have bagged the entire series, was a great coup!

    Have a great time reading them :)

    Yvonne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection sounds wonderful and I like southern fiction, so that helps.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes we need a vacation when we get back from vacation... You didn't get that for sure. :-) Thanks for the heads up on the freebies. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think so too, Martha. One vacation isn't always enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. busy weeks make things fly, don't they? I bet you need another vacation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely makes the weeks go by. We were talking about Christmas today. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy, busy week as always.

    ENJOY your downloaded book.

    ReplyDelete