Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - July 25



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

Bookish Thought: I need to finish a book.

Not so Bookish Thought: Wouldn't bed feel good right about now?

Bookish Thought: Why did I sign up for all these book reviews?

Not so Bookish Thought: Can I really function on only three hours of sleep?

Bookish Thought: One day I am going to be totally caught up on book reviews.

Not so Bookish Thought: One day this office will be clean.

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha...the story of our lives! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you work out this dilemma.

    Here are
    MY BOOKISH/NOT SO BOOKISH THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete