Monday, April 30, 2018

Mailbox Monday - April 30



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Happy Monday! It was a crazy week for me last week, so I didn't blog much anywhere. It was hard enough getting from Point A to Point B in time. Sold a record-breaking number of homes over the last twelve days (hate the paperwork) and am still cleaning out my in-laws' house to get it ready for sale. One of the nice things about that is going through their bookshelves and connecting with books that are new to me or reconnecting with books I lent them that I'm now taking back. Like these:




I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones upstairs right now. I'm also pruning the book shelves at my own house because the annual library book sale starts this Tuesday. I managed to part with 45 books (probably another record). I don't part with books easily.

What was in your mailbox last week?

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed Jimmy Stewart movies so I hope the biography is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved Jimmy Stewart's movies. I hope the book is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house sales. Right now the market seems to be moving - we are busy in the title office too.
    These three books look interesting. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Jimmy Stewart movies too, Mary and Serena. Thanks for the kind words, Martha. I appreciate everyone stopping by.

    ReplyDelete