Monday, April 16, 2018

Mailbox Monday - April 16



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

I know it's supposed to be spring, but someone should tell Mother Nature. My friend in Wisconsin woke up to a foot of snow on April 14. Sunday night we got pelted with freezing rain and today it is supposed to be a nasty morning. How wonderful that I need to drive from one end of the earth to the other today.

No books in my mailbox this week. Maybe I can read some of The Pirate Bride before I break off to read Hot Mess

Did you receive any good books? What are your plans for the day? 




4 comments:

  1. Seems the weather is a mess everywhere. Enjoy the two books you plan to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowing here today.

    Enjoy the books you have in your TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening to the audio of The Glass Castle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your weather hasn't moved fully to spring yet. Happy reading from your TBR!

    ReplyDelete