Monday, January 29, 2018

Mailbox Monday - January 29


Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Welcome to the last Monday in January. This month was a time of setting goals and business plans, achieving a goal, and making decisions. As I mentioned yesterday, we are in the process of clearing things out around here so we can move my mother-in-law in with us. So, there are a lot of good things going on right now.

I only found one book in my mailbox last week--actually 25 copies of the same book.


Amos is targeted by the town bully because he is so small. When word reaches Amos of his friend David’s battle with Goliath, he thinks back to what David told him about putting his faith in God’s protection. Perhaps the same God can help Amos face his bully, too.

I'm excited to say that all of these books are already sold, so I'll be ordering another batch soon. If you're interested in reviewing this one, please contact me at ccmal(at)charter(dot)net. I have a PDF available now or you can wait for the second batch of printed ones to arrive.

Thanks. I hope you have a blessed week.

8 comments: