Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Sept 15


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

How are you today? I hope you're having a good week. I listed a new property yesterday and am staging another one today, so the week started off a bit crazy. I get to meet my sister for breakfast on Thursday, though, so that will be nice.

My list is fairly the same from last week. Some of the tasks moved to this week and others are continued from last week. A couple are new.

  • Daily Bible reading
  • Finish social media calendar for book promotion
  • Walking three days
  • Two client meetings
  • Stage new listing
  • Continue fall cleaning
  • Change decorations
  • Keep reading Morning Star
  • Finish Chapter 5 in editing project
  • Clean the shed roof
  • Look into getting a small dumpster
  • Set up Mass Save audit

That's it for me this week. I hope you can tackle your to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment