Monday, September 7, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Sep 7




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome to September, Mailbox Monday fans. Hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend. We took a nice long drive yesterday, which is rare for us lately. We stopped along the Mohawk Trail and snapped a few photos from the bridge. Tons of boaters took advantage of the nice weather.


As far as reading goes, it's been okay. I'm not reading book after book, but I am plugging away at my review books. Most of my free time has been dedicated to editing and writing. 

The book I am waiting on still hasn't arrived. I'm not sure if that's because of a hold up with the mail or because it hasn't been sent yet, but it will show up when it gets here. In the meantime, I downloaded a few books to my Kindle.

This first one was a Kindle freebie.



I grabbed this one for 99 cents, but with my promotional credits it cost me nothing.


The next one is Marty's latest release. Available for only $2.99, I had a promotional credit which reduced my cost to $1.98.




That's it for me. Hope you enjoy yourself today. No cookout for us, but I hope to tinker in the garden. What are your plans?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pic. We had nice weekend weather and now are expecting highs in the 60s all week (I'm ok with that!).
    I've been getting credits toward certain authors' books from amazon recently. Not sure how they decide but it's nice to have that incentive! Have a good week, Cheryl and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I usually get credits when I allow them to delay the shipping date. Hope you have a nice week.

      Delete
  2. Lovely picture. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for the book sharing - I was able to pick up Return to Hollow Inn. It sounds like a good book for October maybe.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. I thought that one sounded like a great Halloween book, too. Hope you enjoy your week.

      Delete