Monday, April 6, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Apr 6





Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Well, this month certainly has come roaring in with tons of uncertainty. Hard to believe we are coming upon Easter. I hope you're all hanging in there. Here are a few photos from this week.


Picked up a new rain coat from Amazon


Travis & Autumn looking cute


In the woods behind our house


As far as new books, my physical mailbox was empty, but I picked up this Kindle freebie.


Hope you'll share what was in your mailbox. Enjoy your week.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing in pictures.
    I wish I had snagged Mutts & Murder while free. Enjoy and continue to stay safe.
    Have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Martha. I pray you have a blessed Easter as well.

      Delete
  2. Online shopping is so good. I'm relying on it more now. Travis and Autumn are very cute. I love a kindle freebie always a good catch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what retail outlets will disappear after this pandemic with so many people shopping online, Veronica.

      The kittens are cute. Little mischief makers, but still cute.

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete