Saturday, March 7, 2020

Women in Publishing Summit



This week I dedicated time to the Women in Publishing Summit. This is the second year I've participated. It is a totally online conference for women with a ton of fabulous information for authors from writing tips, to marketing tips, to self-publishing and more. 

Some of my favorite topics so far:

  • JoEllen Taylor: Building Your Career Foundation as An Author So You Have Financial Freedom When Life Happens
  • Desiree Peterkin Bell: Finding your voice, writing your narrative
  • Eileen Cook: Using Psychology to Build Better Characters
  • Shayla Raquel: Bump Up Your Book Sales with Email Marketing


I haven't made it all the way through the conference yet, but I bought the All Access Pass, so I can  go back as time allows.

I will definitely sign up for next year's conference. Even though I've been part of the publishing industry since 2005, I learn so much from the Women in Publishing Summit. You can check them out at https://womeninpublishingsummit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment