Monday, March 23, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Mar 23





Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

What a difference a couple weeks makes? Last time I posted a Mailbox Monday I talked about awards season and the winter dance show. Now?

  • The real estate market--and the economy--are topsy-turvy
  • Both girls are home (possibly until fall)
  • My husband is working from home
  • I paid $5.00 for eggs last week 
  • We can't eat out at a sit-down restaurant
  • Most malls and stores around here are closed

Still, I have to remember, God is in control just as He always has been. Here are a few blessings from the last two weeks:
  • I am home to make supper for my family each night
  • My frantic pace has slowed
  • Our family is safe and healthy
  • I spend more time in the Word and in prayer

On the book front, my digital mailbox has been busy. 






I have already read the first three and am almost done with the one on social leads. 

What was in your mailbox last week? Anything special you wish to share?

My sincere prayer is that you and your family remain safe and healthy throughout this global crisis. Wishing you many blessings.

6 comments:

  1. It's a scary time for sure. We've closed our business and have been home since last Wednesday. We had groceries delivered for the first time and it was seamless. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Bermudaonion. I hope your business is able to reopen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social Media Playbooks sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good book, Serena. The Kindle version also offered a link to additional resources.

      Delete
  4. My son is in real estate and it was shut down overnight. He is devastated for his clients that had auctions ready for Saturday. I love your list of blessings. Sometimes, in times of hardship, we forget about the things we can be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always reassuring to me to remember that God is in control. The situations are interesting. Leaning toward a post-apocalyptic scenario that I like to read through... not necessary live through.

    Your readings look enjoyable; a break from the external tensions.
    I join in your prayers for others and for you as well.

    ReplyDelete