Monday, March 2, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Mar 2




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Hard to believe it has been over two weeks since I last posted here. Real estate got busy and then I wound up with the flu, which knocked me out for a week. I am glad to be back to feeling normal and blogging again.

So, what has been going on? Well, award season started and I picked up my first award of the year for sales and service in 2019.


The Republican ran an article on me as RAPV REALTOR® of the Year for its annual outlook section. It appeared mid-February. 


The Lil' Princess and her dancemates held their winter show this weekend. They are so amazing!!! This year's theme was enchanted tales, so books abounded. 


The Ugly Duckling


The Great Gatsby


"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost


19th century European paintings - The Dance Foyer at the Opera, 1872 by Edgar Degas

I could watch these students dance all day long.

As far as books go, I received one I have been waiting on for a long time.



I can never have enough books about the Ingalls family. History is one of my favorite subjects, so it fits that bill, too. 

What was in your mailbox last week? Did you receive a special title you've been waiting for?

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you had the flu and I'm glad you are feeling better.
    Congrats on the award and news recognition. Always a nice thing.
    I love the cover of The Beautiful Snow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your award.

    Glad you are feeling better.

    Great photos of the ballet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth. I love watching her dance.

      Delete
  4. Feel better and congratulations on the award and article!
    The ballet looks beautiful.
    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete