Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Task It Tuesday - Aug 6


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Guess what? I'm cheating. It's late Thursday night and I am posting this as if it were Tuesday. LOL! Where does the time go lately?
Here is what my week looks like:
  • Read Bible daily - I'm still behind, but I'm still reading. Printed off my list of chapters to read so I can have it with me wherever I go.
  • Edit three chapters - Two done and working on the last one. Only five more to go!!!
  • Exercise - Two days down and hope to get a little exercise in on Friday
  • Prepare Book Promotion Workshop - this will probably move to next week, but I volunteered to hold a workshop on promoting your book for our local library
  • Clean the bonus room - This is slowly becoming the junk room. I won't finish this week, but I need to get started.
How is your to-do list looking this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment